The mission of the Hannibal Board of Public Works is to provide safe, reliable utility products with excellent customer service at reasonable prices.
- SERVICE: Above all, reliably serve our customers, community, and the environment.
- INTEGRITY: We are committed to leading the way in all aspects of work ethically and fiduciarily.
- QUALITY: Strive for excellence in what we do and the service we provide.
- PARTNERSHIP: Through good partnerships, we gain efficiency and a greater understanding of the community where we live and serve.
- SAFETY: Above all, promote the safety of our staff, customers, and community.
- DIVERSITY: We respect and value differences.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEIA)
The strength of the Hannibal Board of Public Works (HBPW) is its people. The HBPW commits to improve the quality of life for its customers and community, whom we are privileged to serve each and every day. We provide reliable utilities and jobs to the community we serve.
The HBPW could not achieve these results without our commitment to our core company values of Service, Integrity, Quality, Partnership, Safety, and Diversity. We hold ourselves accountable to these standards every day.
Together, these values form the foundation of everything we do. The HBPW empowers all employees to demonstrate high ethical standards and filter all actions and decisions through the lens of the HBPW's core company values.
At the HBPW, we are dedicated to building a culture of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEIA) because we know inclusion with diversity leads to better discussions, decisions, and outcomes for the customers and community we serve. We work strategically and intentionally every day towards weaving DEIA into our daily mission. The HBPW's Board of Directors, Executive Team, and employees are all committed to playing a role in achieving this goal.
HBPW Logo Use
If you would like to use the Hannibal Board of Public Works logo for business related purposes, please contact our office using the Contact Us page by selecting the contact reason of Website Request along with your use case. Should we have any additional questions regarding your request, we will contact you using the contact information you supplied. If the logo is downloaded, you are agreeing to the use terms as follows.
In order to maintain integrity of the logo, the HBPW asks that the logo not be reduced in size less than 100 x 55 pixels or 1” x .55” at 300 dpi.
A border defined by white or clear space must be around the entire logo at a minimum of 1/8th of an inch. No other graphic or information of any kind should appear within this space when the logo is placed in printed or electronic publication.
- Do not create alternate versions or new text other than what the download file contains.
- Do not modify or alter the logo colors. If you would like a different color, please contact us.
- Do not distort the dimensions of the logo. If resized, please ensure it is done proportionately.
- The logo is to be used on a plain background, preferably white.
Trademark Restrictions / Copyright Clause
The text, logos, and images on this site are protected under the Trademark and Copyright laws of the United States, as well as other countries. Any downloading, reproduction or further distribution of any original material appearing on this web site without prior written permission of Hannibal Board of Public Works is strictly prohibited.