HBPW offers their customers several different programs to fit their needs. Below is a list of those programs and the appropriate course of action to take to enroll.
If you would like to enroll or learn more about any of the following programs, please contact our main office at 573-221-8050 during normal business hours.
- Tree Trimming - Visual inspection is required for this program
- Outside Water Meter - Special metering for watering lawns or filling your swimming pool
- Dusk to Dawn Light - Request to have a security light installed and billed to your account each month
- Level Payment - Equalized monthly payments throughout an entire 12 month span
- Automatic Bill Payment -Automatic withdrawal from your credit card or checking account for utility payment
The following programs require additional information to be submitted for review prior to enrollment.
If you would like to complete these forms online, please click the link next to the desired form and complete all required fields. Someone from the Customer Service department will then contact you with additional information.
Owner Leave-On Request - Online Form - Request to leave utilities on at a specific location and transferred into the owner's name
Registration for Medical Necessity - Online Form - Request for service functions due to special needs
To download an electronic version of the form, click on the following hyperlinks. These forms can be completed and returned to our office in person or by postal mail to the following address:
Hannibal Board of Public Works
ATTN: Billing Department
PO Box 1589
Hannibal, MO 63401-1589
Owner Leave-On Request - Download - Request to leave utilities on at a specific location and transferred into the owner's name
Registration for Medical Necessity - Download - Request for service functions due to special needs