HBPW offers their customers several different programs to fit their needs. Below is a list of those programs and the appropriate course of action to take to enroll.
- Tree Trimming - Please call (573) 221-8050 for further details. Visual inspection is required for this program
- Outside Watering Meters - Special metering for watering lawns or filling your swimming pool
- Dusk to Dawn Lighting - Request to have a security light installed and billed to you per month
- Level Payment Plan - Equalized monthly payments throughout an entire 12 month span
- Automatic Payment - Automatic monthly withdrawal from your checking account for utility payment
- Owner Leave-On Request - Request to leave utilities on at a specific location and transferred into owner's name
- Registration for Special Needs Customers - Request for service functions due to special needs
- Application for Utility Service - Information needed to start a new or existing service.
Any form can be filled out from the browser and then printed. When the application opens, just press the tab key to be directed to the first input field. Continue to press the tab key to move to the next field.
*Please mail all requests to:
Hannibal Board of Public Works
ATTN: Billing Department
PO Box 1589
Hannibal, MO 63401-1589