To better understand the bill format, follow the numbers as a guide for each item below.
- Your HBPW account number.
- Account Balance Summary showing all charges for your account.
- Your service address.
- Meter readings and usage information
- Monthly usage history for services in chart form
- Breakdown of services with detail
- HBPW appreciates hearing from you.
- Account number and amount due. Return stub with your payment.
On the reverse side of the bill, you will the find HBPW phone numbers and payment options. Scroll down below the image for this information.
PAYING YOUR BILL
Below is a list of information printed on the reverse side of each billing statement. Please feel free to contact our office if you have any additional questions.
There are 7 ways to pay your bill:
- Online - by credit card or e-check. Visit our website at www.hannibalbpw.org to see our online payment options.
- Auto Bill Pay - Your payment is drafted from your checking, savings, or credit card account monthly. Call our office or visit our website to sign up.
- Mail - Mail payments and bottom portion of the bill. Please allow time for your payment to be received by due date. Write your account number on the check/money order.
- Drop Box - Use our drop box located in front of our office.
- In Person - Payments can be made at our office during normal business hours.
- Phone Payment - Pay using our automated payment center 888-471-8664.
- MoneyGram Payment - Pay your bill in cash at these three Hannibal MoneyGram agents: Wal-Mart, Advanced America, CVS/pharmacy. (Cash payments only, use Receive Code 15141.)
- Budget Billing - For qualifying residential customers only, we will provide a levelized utility bill, which provides for equal monthly payments. Payments are adjusted annually according to previous year's usage. you may contact the business office for additional details.
- Project Share & Care - All proceeds are donated to assist local families with their utility costs.
Bills are considered delinquent if payment has not been received by the due date. Service may be disconnected fi the account balance delinquent and applicable service fees will be charged. Payment made for reconnection is considered your authorization to allow Hannibal BPW to reconnect.
- Returned Transaction Fee (check, credit/debit card, ACS): $25
- Trip Charge: No charge for first trip / $50 for second trip / $80 for after hours (4:00 pm - 7:30 am)
- Reconnect Charge: $50 between 7:30 am - 4 pm
- After hours charge: $80
- Late Fee: 10% or $20 max
REPORTING WATER ISSUES
- Report outside water leaks, low water pressure, or sewer backup immediately. Call 573-221-0955 to report problems 24/7.
- Repair inside water leaks immediately.
- Protect your pipes against freezing.